Here's a little outline of what we covered:
- Getting to know the machine (speed, pressure, size...oh my!)
- All about mattes (care, refreshing, cleaning)
- Getting to know Art Philosophy Cartridge
- Using the creative features buttons (fit to length, center point, auto-fill...)
- And then we created a couple of little projects
We drove up to Cindy Baker's team meeting. We were a little surprised when traffic backed up and we saw a convoy of military vehicles along the side of the road. Not sure why they were hanging out along the freeway, but it felt a little strange driving through a "military zone."
Cindy's meeting was great! We went over a few business items, ate a wonderful potluck lunch and then Debbie and Cindy shared a fun project.
My favorite part of the meeting was when we went around the room and we each shared a project or tip. I loved seeing the amazing things everyone created. I even got to meet Mandy Leahy! It was nice to be able to share some techy/video tips with a fellow blogger.
Now I have a ton of ideas swirling around in my head. I just have to figure out how to prioritize them and get them done before the creative inspiration leaves me.