Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cricut Class - Sneak Peek

I'm offering a FREE cricut class for all of my customers that purchase the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle this month ($10 for consultants or those who have not purchased their cartridge from me.)  I want to make sure I show you tons of cool ways to use your cartridge so that you get the most for your $$.  We'll make a couple of projects and I'll demonstrate some quick tips and techniques to make things Faster, Simpler and Easier!!


So mark your calendars and RSVP!

Close To My Heart - Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle Class
Friday, August 26th - 6:30pm
Rec Room - Lakeside, CA  92040 
(contact me for the complete address)

Here's a little sneak peek at one of the projects we'll be completing.... (I have a non- Halloween option available.  You must request it when you RSVP)


This fun little treat bag can be adapted to any holiday or party.  Just switch out the papers and stamps for a completely different look.  Make it a little shorter and it can be a cute place setting.  The ideas are endless....


Supplies Used:
  • Mischief Paper Pack
  • August 2011 Stamp of the Month - Wicked
  • Black Ink
  • Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

1 comment:

Hrkinney@hotmail.com said...

Super Cute! Can't wait, ordered my new Cricut yesterday!