Sunday, April 21, 2013

Harlem Shake at the Scrapbook Retreat....

So what did YOU do this weekend?

Me?

My weekend was filled with hilarious laughter, some scrapbooking, some stamping, some card making and some Harlem Shaking!!

I tend to come up with some interesting ideas and I wasn't sure this was a good one.  In fact I almost chickened out and didn't share this brainstorm.

It all started with a phone call to Bren...

"Hey Bren... I have a really funny idea.  Have you ever heard of the Harlem Shake?"...

Then I had to explain what it was and encourage her to watch some videos.  Some of those videos can be a little...well... ours is probably one of the cleaner versions.

Less than 48 hours later this was born





I think the best part was that my AMAZING team mates totally jumped on board.  Many of them had no idea what we were talking about, but they brought costumes and totally went for it.  I have watched this video about 20 times and I laugh every single time.  As you look around at each person and see the crazy things they did.  It just cracks me up.

Now do you see why I love these women so much!!!!!

I can't promise that every team meeting or retreat will look like this one, but I can truthfully say that I have created some amazing memories and I have the most fabulous friends because of the connections I have made with Close To My Heart.

I would love to have YOU join my team!!  The recruiting special is still going strong.  You get 4 FREE stamp of the month sets when you join by April 30th and our kit price is only $49!!

Hop on over to my website and start your memories today!


2 comments:

Cindy Vernon said...

HI, I just wanted to let you know that I will be showcasing your bracket frame on the Scrappin' on Saturday post on the Fantabulous Cricut blog.

Dawn said...

Thank you Cindy! I look forward to it. ;-)