Monday, September 01, 2014

Celebrate National Stamping Month and #30yearsofhappy

This month Jeanette is celebrating 30 years in the stamping business!  What an amazing accomplishment.  I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity that she created when she built D.O.T.S/Close To My Heart.  I have been a consultant for 19 years and it has enriched my life in so many ways.  As I look at the people I hang out with and call my friends....so many of them are because of my association with Close To My Heart....so....

What's a celebration without a few gifts??  Let's get back to our roots and order some stamps, practice some stamping techniques and get FREE stuff!  When you order $30 in stamps during the month of September you will receive the #30yearsofhappy stamp set free!! And since I am starting on my 20th year with Close To My Heart/D.O.T.S. I will give the first 20 people who order $30 of stamps from my website...a free stamp pad of their choice.

What stamps are you going to order???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello - I wanted to ask if you still had any of the Footloose kits you mentioned from your 2012 post! But I couldn't find anywhere to email you Julie orchiddh@aol.com Thanks